Saturday, September 11, 2010

Status Report on the RGMS Auction

Next Tuesday, the PTA has its first meeting. That will likely be the first time that many of the people in this school hear about my offer to chair an auction for this year.

It will be a little bit of a surprise; in the planning for this school year that went on last spring and over the summer, the PTA Board did not plan for an auction. They planned other activities and fundraisers, and one of the inevitable results of me showing up and offering to help out in this way is that I've made some work for those Board members - they will have to figure out how this will fit into the year.

So for now, the date is still unsettled; as is the question as to whether the money raised will go through the school's foundation or PTA. I don't have a theme yet, either. In the absence of that, I can't finish the procurement letter.

But it doesn't explain why I haven't STARTED the procurement letter. That would be simply due to procrastination.

Here's three links pertaining to writing a procurement letter:

No comments:

Post a Comment